Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Future Aspirations.

This morning we had a special visit from 4 inspirational speakers. They taught us about what we want to do when we grow up. They said that we need to do what we love. There names were Jason, Alfred, Arizona and Andrews. They talked to us about what they do and they talked about what inspired them to do what they do.

The one that inspired me the most was Arizona. She told us that the teacher told her that she likes to talk so she should do communication. But the job she wants to do is to become a journalist. And she gave us five things to keep in mind and they were “Tahi, Do the Mahi (Work)  Lua, Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. San (Three) Have some fun. Four Knock down the door and be confident and next Five Strive to stay alive.


This quote will help me by being more confident in finding a job I enjoy. My friends want to join the navy, at first I wanted to join the Navy only cause they did but now I want to do a job I want to do which is become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.