Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

My Holiday

My Holiday

On the first school holidays for this year, I spent my holiday with my Nan in Whangarei. I spent the holiday with her because I needed to help her move more of our stuff back down to Auckland. I spent the most of my days up there going to her job and helping her with the clients. My Nan works with people that have Alzheimers and Dementia.She takes her clients to Dargaville and Waipu.

So I went to her job for 3 days and helped her by setting up their activities and making them cup of teas. After he 3 last days of work her staff members held a ‘farewell’ party for her last day. There was a big “We will miss you” sign. On the table there were chips, dips and sandwiches.

After the party we went back to my Papa's house and her friend Angie came over with her and they did a crossword in the Woman's Day magazine. She brought her baby over and I played with her while they were doing their crossword.The day after that we packed our stuff and we said goodbye to the rest of our family in Whangarei and then we left to Auckland.

When we reached Auckland we unpacked our stuff and put it in the house and left it. My Nan left it there because she wanted to celebrate my Aunty Charmaine's birthday. Later that night all her friends came over and they had a party.

After that my Nan and I went and picked my brother up from Mangere and we had him for the weekend of the holidays. After that my Nan took him to Burger King and we went straight home and played on my cousins PS3.

The day after that me, my nan and my brother went shopping and had Pizza. Then we took him home. And this is what I mostly did for the Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.